so, it could just be the hormonies going all crazy in my body...but i have just felt overwhelmed with love the past week and a half. i am feeling very lucky to have what i do and i know how lucky i am to have the family i do...
*erica meeting miss madi for the 1st time* she reads.
she pushes the swing, forever.
she comes over just to play.
she rocks the little one.
she chases the big one.
she gets down on the floor.
she giggles and laughs and knows how to get the big one to do the same.
my sister. erica.
best sister and aunt a girl could ask for.
madi adores her. she claps when erica walks in the door.
i know erica feels the same about my kids.
it makes my heart so happy to see their super special bond.
i am so lucky to have a sister that comes around.
to talk...but mostly to play.
lucky me and lucky kids to have her in their lives.
thanks erica for being fabulous you.
we love you...so, so very much!
2 comments:
I feel so special being the topic of your posting-u brought tears to my eyes... Like you, I feel lucky to have such a great family-I couldn't imagine having a better niece and nephew. To be honest, I was scared when you got pregnant with Madi-I didn't know how things would change. Now, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my little missy and bubba :)
All your family "love" blogs bring me to tears. I wish I had those special bonds! Although I do with my boys and hubby!! I love to hear about the special people in your life! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment