i got to spend a couple of hours tonight with one of my favorite girls. of all time.
my sister.
i am so lucky to have her as my sister.
i am more than lucky to have her as my friend.
she is the strongest woman i know.
tonight we:
pigged on mcflurry's & read trashy magazines.
had a conversation i never thought we'd be having. ever.
pigged on french fries & shared a cream soda.
& semi-watched tangled.
it was a different kind of girls night.
i can't really explain it.
all i know is i am damn lucky to have been a part of it.
no matter how different it may have been.
i got home and cried.
i am so lucky to have her in my life.
i hope she knows that.
erica, i hope you know that.
i love you.
(bloop.bloop.)
2 comments:
She is amazing!! Send her our love!
I sure don't feel strong, but it's nice to know I appear stronger than I feel.
Love you too,
Erica
Post a Comment