May 31, 2008

A Beautiful Bride to Be

Today we had a bridal shower for Erica. It was SO fun!! Small, personal and perfect. It was so great to meet some of Chris' family and catch up with old friends.
Erica, we are so excited and happy for you!! Thanks for being such a great sport and letting mom and I throw you a little shower. We had a super fun time!


Ahhh, sisters

The spread. We had fun polka dot containers filled with candy. We gave Tillamook Ice Cream Scoops as party favors...they were so fricken' cute!!

Let the torture begin!

YAY! Kitchen stuff!

This really is torture :)

I haven't seen Erika since my wedding! I have missed you friend!!

Jenny and Erica...such cute girls!

Erica and the moms

Just us girls...love you ladies!!

The balloons decided they wanted to be free and escaped from the car!

It was a great celebration...can't wait for the BIG day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. Dad