Steven played in his 2nd official PDGA (Disc Golf) Tournament on Saturday. He placed 3rd and won more stuff than the guy that won 1st! Congrats baby, this co-founder of WADGA is mighty proud of you!The she did it...


Erica graduated yesterday...for the 2nd time around, smarty pants!! Congratulations, I am so happy knowing that our animals are in good hands!! We are very proud of you!!
Enjoy the "new to you" ride!!
The 2nd he did it...
After the ceremony we went to Chee Burger Chee Burger to celebrate with burgers and milkshakes...DELISH! Chris took the 1 pounder challenge. The challenge, eat the burger above, 1 lb of beef, onion rings, pickles and cheese, and you get your photo posted in the diner for all to see.

He did it. As painful as it was to watch, and I am sure you did not enjoy the pain when you got home...congrats buddy on your huge, and disgusting, accomplishment :)
2 comments:
loved tje pictures. i never get tired of looking at your beautiful face. wish you were closer. what a thrill it is to pick up your blog.
luva; luva you.
grama darlene and papa lorry
OOOh, glad I didn't witness the 1 pound burger challenge, that thing looks pretty big. I agree with grama Darlene- I love get tired of looking at your beautiful face! LOVE the blog!
Post a Comment