November 12, 2008

maui baby!

aren't vacations the best! especially when you get to spend a whole week with your adorable husband! here are some pics.
our first morning we were up bright and early, waaaay before the sun came up. so, we ate a little breakfast and went for an early am swim. steven floated for about an hour before i convinced him to get out :)
AND, there was a disc golf course! imagine that!! actually steven knew about it and brought his discs. he played almost every day, sometimes twice, lucky dog. he ran, and i walked slowly behind...at pregnant pace :)
check out steven's photography skills with our little camera! the course was beautiful!
we ate at bubba gump shrimp one night...steven was in shrimpy heaven!
and i had a kids meal with chicken strips, fries and rasberry jello :) it came in a cool boat!
and now for some self portriats!
chillin' at the beach on napili bay, our favorite beach.
my awesome husband treated me to a massage...at the RITZ. we were so out of our element there. but, the grounds were amazing, and the massage was even better. if you have never had a maternity massage, i highly highly recommend it. it was fantastic! it was worth it just to lay on my stomach for 30 minutes!!
front street at sunset, so pretty!
and here is baby T at 17 weeks. baby T likes hawaii, i felt movement on our 1st morning there, so fun!!
thanks to steven's parents for the condo, to my mom and dad for watching the weens and to steven for another great vacation! love you all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys had a great trip. Baby T is growing since I saw you last week!

Are you up for some fro yo this week?

Chris and Erica Baker said...

I'm glad you had an okay time-sucks that the bed wasn't any good.
P.S. Lyra wants to steal the present I just bought for baby T! I promise I won't let her!

The Kobayashi's said...

Glad you two had fun. It'll probably be your last relaxing vacation for awhile. Look at your baby bump!! How cute! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet??

Ashley said...

You look so stinkin' cute! What amazing pics! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy/girl. It's going to be a BLASTY either way. I'll be checking back soon...