I ran to get my video camera yesterday but I was too late. Ava and Julia were yelling, "Madi's birthday party!!! yay!!!!!..." over and over while throwing dirt.
I can't believe that she is turning 2 already. I also can't believe that Bradley just turned 1. Time is flying by to fast. It needs to slow down a little.
3 comments:
I ran to get my video camera yesterday but I was too late. Ava and Julia were yelling, "Madi's birthday party!!! yay!!!!!..." over and over while throwing dirt.
We can't wait either!!!
I can't believe that she is turning 2 already. I also can't believe that Bradley just turned 1. Time is flying by to fast. It needs to slow down a little.
Nearly 2 already, Miss Madi. WHOA. We will be there and partying down with you in spirit! What a special little pumpkin you are. :)
xoxox
Post a Comment