
Steven and I have been married for a year and a half now...Total years together - 8!! Holy crap you say...yea, I think so too. Sometimes it feels like there is no way it has been that long, but that's what keeps us young. We knew what our relationship was going to be like when Steven farted on our first date. Classy huh!?
I like to say that I have 3 children...2 dogs and a husband...that totally counts, at least as 1.5 children. Bella and Bentley are our little hairy babies, funny as heck. Most of the time the tv is off and we watch them run around and play. The kicker here...they are water dogs. Have you ever known a weenie dog that swam before...HILARIOUS! So, this is the beginning of our family. Someone once said we were parent's in training, and we like to think we are. So, while most other bloggers are writing about their human babies, I will be writing about my 2 hairy babies and my 1 28 year old baby!!
I like to say that I have 3 children...2 dogs and a husband...that totally counts, at least as 1.5 children. Bella and Bentley are our little hairy babies, funny as heck. Most of the time the tv is off and we watch them run around and play. The kicker here...they are water dogs. Have you ever known a weenie dog that swam before...HILARIOUS! So, this is the beginning of our family. Someone once said we were parent's in training, and we like to think we are. So, while most other bloggers are writing about their human babies, I will be writing about my 2 hairy babies and my 1 28 year old baby!!
1 comment:
hooray hooray hooray! welcome to the blogging world. happy to have you.
sadie
Post a Comment