As a spin-off of Thanksgiving wishes and what we are thankful for, I wanted to make a list of all the things I have been thankful for this past year especially. It's been an interesting year. So, here it goes.- My husband, Steven for loving me when when I am in a mood!
- My family for all of your love and support.
- My weenie babies for erasing a bad day and making me laugh until my cheeks hurt!
- My job for keeping me employed, even though I don't love you, I appreciate you.
Now for the material things I am thankful for!
- Advil Liqui-Gels for momentarily curing a headache so I could think for 2 minutes.
- The dispossable toilet cleaners for helping me clean 3 toilets every 2 weeks!
- My car for driving me everywhere I want to go even when I am not sure where I am going.
- My Uggs for being Uggs and keeping my feet happy!
- My cell phone for keeping me in touch with my distant family and friends.
- Moving Trucks for helping us move twice in 7 months.
- My sewing machine for giving me projects and keeping me busy.
- My kitchen and all that is in it for letting me cook and enjoy cooking!
- Camping for letting us enjoy the outdoors and get away from everything annoying in our lives.
- Lysol & vinegar for cleaning up after dogs and all the fun messes they make!
- Nintendo Wii for helping us not be too bored when we were stuck at home during the San Diego Wild Fires.
- My camera for helping me capture memories to be shared :)
No comments:
Post a Comment