


Yay! It's almost Christmas! Last night was the first chance I had to pull out all of our Christmas stuff. I am missing 2 boxes, but who knows where they could be :) I pulled everything out, remembering what a super GREAT wrapping job my mom did while helping me pack up the Christmas stuff and move last year...yea, that was fun! Everything was wrapped in at least 3 layers of tissue paper or bubble wrap! I put everything on the dining room table so I could see what I had to work with. This is our first Christmas in the house, so placing things in the "right" place was muy importante! It was SO fun! Steven was asleep on the couch with the dogs, I was watching some dumb show on tv and away I went. Everything turned out great! The house is a total mess, but that will be tonights project! All I have left to do, get a tree (not just yet), hang the wreath in the living room and hang the stockings above the fireplace. And for Steven, hang the pretty red lights on the house!! Happy Christmas everyone!! (More decorating pics to follow)
No comments:
Post a Comment