This past weekend was a blast. Here are some pictures to highlight the event!! I can't wait until they get their professional photos back, but until then, these are fun.
Since Erica and Chris weren't having a cake at the wedding, Chris took advantage of the frosting the night before...
and Lilu got to share in the fun.
YAY! We're married!!
This is last because it is such a beautiful picture of my sister. She was so beautiful and I wanted her to know how much I love her. Isn't this photo awesome?!! Our little camera can capture some great moments!The whole event was awesome!! We are sad it's over, but are so excited for what the future holds for these 2. They are a great couple and we couldn't be happier!!! Happy marriage you two!!!















3 comments:
WOW! What a beautiful bride Erica made! Congrats Erica and Chris!!!
I loved the picture of your mom getting her groove on, and of course the last picture.
Your mom and dad must be so proud of the both of you!
(Did Erica do her tropical rain forest dance at her wedding????)
Haha!! YES, she did the tropical rainforest dance for a couple of seconds!! Classic!
Post a Comment