July 1, 2008
A natural high
Today was my favorite swim work out...so far. 3,500 yards in 70 minutes (that's 140 lengths for those of you that don't know swimming math), plenty of backstroke and kick and perfect temp in and out of the pool. (Mary and I have a love hate relationship with our old coach. She and I both enjoy different things about a swim workout...completely different things.) Today, was my favorite and her least. It truly is a high for me to have such a great swim. Plus, Mary is an awesome lane buddy. I am quite proud of us! I have got a lovely speedo tan already. So perfect for the upcoming wedding. It will look so great with my dress ;)
Yes, I still powder my cap and chew gum every workout. What can I say. I am a creature of habit.
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you, I'm so proud! It helps to have a buddy- holds you accountable for exercising. Hope to see you soon.
I missed you today. The workout today was a killer one. But I was happy there were no strokes. I look forward to sharing a lane with you tomorrow and not that fast dude I had to share with today.
140 LAPS - That's impressive! Wow... You just inspired me to get offthe computer and go take a walk!!! :0)
Post a Comment