September 25, 2008
DUUUUUUUDE!
ok, 2 DUDE moments.
1st DUDE moment:
I cooked!
Yay. Muffins and chicken fried rice. Oh yea baby :)
2nd DUDE moment: (and I know there will be several more of these!)
Today I experienced the moment I knew would come, hoped wouldn't come, but came.
Someone rubbed my pregnant belly. Yes, my tummy is a little rounder these days, but with a shirt on, no one knows but me. I went to my dad's water polo game with my mom. We ran into a woman we have known for a long time...by no means a buddy, but a very nice woman. She had heard, along with everyone else on the pool deck, that I was pregnant.
THEN, it happened. A full on belly rub. DUDE. Are you serious.
I have always had a problem with this. Even waaaaay before I was pregnant. If you aren't my husband, my mom or dad, or sister or even a member of my family or a good friend of mine, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! You just don't go touching people like that.
So, let this be a lesson to all of you that might think this is ok. It isn't. Some people might welcome the grope, but bit of advice, most probably do not! So, just don't go there, K???!!!!
I know this will happen many many more times in the months to come. And I will just suck it up and talk crap after they walk away!! What else am I supposed to do :)
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NO- i don't think you have to suck it up! this is WAY one of my peeves as well. i don't touch their huge butt or saggy boobs, why can they touch your stomach just because it's a little bigger? For real! wait until the comments about how much bigger you are, or the "you look like you're going to pop" comments. It's a real treat.
Touche' Ladies. I agree!!!!! XZVSAGARSFSGAH!!!!!
DUDE is right. . .that is CRAP! You don't even have a belly yet, that lady is NERVY. She may be nice, but nervy. On a happier note, glad you can enter the kitchen again :)
DUUUDE.... That would bug me too! Apparently, some people have no concept of personal space!
Post a Comment