SEA BANDS
No, I'm not a Power Ranger or a tennis player. Just a pregnant girl trying to get through each day! These are my "no barf bands." AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN!!
They. Are. Awesome.
They are called Sea Bands. I read about them a few months before I got pregnant. Then a couple of weeks ago it was confirmed that they actually do work. So, my awesome hubs stopped at the pharmacy on his way home and got me a pair. On they went the second he walked in the door. About 2 hours later...I felt sooo much better. They are like mini tennis bracelets with an elastic running through the middle to keep them extra tight. There is a plastic bead that sits on the pressure point of each wrist. I wear them 24-7. If they are off for longer than an hour, I can tell and that wonderful pregnancy feeling comes right back.
So. If you are pregnant, gonna be pregnant or just a nauseous person, do yourself a favor and go get some. You may not be the most fashionable person out there, but if it prevents you from barfing in your car it will be the best $10 you spend on yourself, I promise :)
3 comments:
I think paper bags are more stylish... and cheaper too!
wait so i didnt know you were pregnant. congrats for shizzle! that is awesome. glad the bands work and you are feeling great. let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. word
I feel like you should be jogging up flight or stairs, or maybe yelling "Yo Adrienne!" While wearing your sweat-wrist bands. I have already told two other prego friends about this amazing discovery of yours!
Post a Comment