September 15, 2008

world, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!

That's right! Baby Thomas is expected in April and we couldn't be more excited! Last Friday we had our 1st appointment, ultrasound and all! So...you see that little peanut in the upper left corner...yep, that's baby T (chillin' upside down!) 9 weeks along and going strong! So, stay tuned for updates and welcome to our journey!

20 comments:

Lorraine said...

AHHHHHHHHHH...Congratulations!!!! OMG I am so excited for both of you..when did you find out??? You two will be great parents, can't wait to meet baby Thomas!!!

Luv ya...Lorraine

darryl. said...

::GASP:: steve's pregnant! =) j/k. congratulations! i do hope the name stays as "Baby T". sounds gangster. =) believe it or not. i would totally come see you guys if i was there. miss ya much. =(

The Kobayashi's said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for the two of you!! That is fantastic. Yeah!!!!!! I like the name Baby T. It has ring to it. Especially if you guys ever move back up to Long Beach. JK!!

Congrats!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more proud! From a future Grandpa ready to take Baby T surfing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be a grandma, but not looking forward to being called grandma. Sounds old! I am sure Baby T will come up with a better name for me. Love all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Hoooraaayyy!!!!!! I am soo thrilled for you love birds! Your peanut is among the most beauteous things I've ever seen!!

Love to y'all!
kirsten

Kelly said...

Look at that beautiful little bean!

How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called you because i was so excited but you and baby T are probably napping. I'm so excited but there is no one in my office yet to jump around with.. i did the happy dance by myself IT WAS GREAT!!!! you two are going to be the best parents EVER!!! We all need to hang out and celebrate...maybe a baking party i'll were my best baking outfit because i cant bake, but i will eat everything we bake. I'm so excited REALLY!!!!!

Kris said...

I could pee my pants i am so excited! You my friend are going to make an excellent mother and steven an wonderful dad. Enjoy the journey and it looks like this year we wont be celebrating our birthday's quite how we did last year :)

super excited, LOVE YOU
KRIS CANNAN

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both! we will definately have play dates with baby Thomas and Baron... maybe even arrange a marriage :) haha
We will be moving soon to a new house in Lake Forest. We need to hang out soon!

Love you,
JOsh, Roni, and Baron

Little Old Bungalow said...

CONGRATS!!!! OMG HIL! You sure know how to drop a surprise on us. I innocently clicked on your link to your blog, no idea really what I was expecting to find, only to be hit right in the face with a picture of your sonogram! This is soooo awesome!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you. This is a great start to the big family of kids you always wanted. =) -Sharon

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, FEEL the love! I'm SO SO SO very happy for you two, and I can't wait to meet Baby T- who by the way has an AWESOME nickname ALREADY! What a lucky little peanut that baby is to have you two as parents. I'm so happy you're just across the freeway from us, I'm here if you need anything at all- and if it's babysitting you need I'll be sure to supervise Andrew so he doesn't try to hose down Baby T!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God Hilary! Congratulations on Baby-T- to- be!!!!When reading your email I initially thought, "hmm, she probably went on vacation and wants to share her pics- yay!" But when I asked Sharon to link me, I had this feelin- and I was right- what wonderful news! I'm soo happy for you guys! Awwww! You're gonna be the best Mommy ever! =)

<3 Dalia

Anonymous said...

Hilary!!!! You two are the worlds cutest couple... OMgoodness I think I am going to throw up - JK! I LOVE when couples are happy!! I am so happy for you girl... and YOU'RE PREGO?? Holy cow!! Oh man how life/friends/things change!! Congratulations. Baby T is going to be GORGEOUS! I just know it. I'm so glad to see all is well down there with you guys!

Anonymous said...

...I figured it out Hil! ;)

Congratulations again!! I hope to share in this special time/experience with you in the near future!

Love always,
Meliss

the squirrel said...

congrats!!! i can't believe it... my high school BFF got knocked up! Now I feel especially special since you dragged me along as the 3rd wheel on your and Steven's first date...;) You both will definitely be amazing parents... post the next peanut pic soon!

Anonymous said...

16 posts in one day! although, how could we resist? it's too exciting not to. wa- hoo! wa- hoo!
love you guys.

Ashley said...

That's a pic for the scrapbook! I am so excited for you guys and I can't believe how well the picture turned out. Thanks for the "no-barf bracelet idea. I haven't tried it yet but that's for sure my next purchase.
Congratulations again!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, CONGRATS! I could not stop smiling after reading this blog. I'm so excited for you all. Can't wait to hear more about it. Miss you tons Hil!
Love RaeRae

Anonymous said...

OMG! Congrats! It looks like a bunch of grapes! Hey guess what?! We're going to Maui and we're going to have a kid!