I lost my job. And although it has been a really tough year, we made it through.
I had a little vacation with my sis and parents in Oregon.
I got to celebrate the marriage of 2 of my favorite people...my sister and Chris!
We moved back to Carlsbad...where we always knew we wanted to start our family.
I re-kindled a friendship. One that meant a lot to me...was lost a little along the way, but is being brought back to life!

I went on my first cruise to Mexico with Steven's familia!
I spent the summer getting in EXCELLENT swimming shape. I am looking forward to doing it again this summer...burn off some of this baby weight!
I went on a road trip with my mom and spent a wonderful week with family in Utah.
I went on a babymoon in Maui with my wonderful, HOT husband!
(This one is my favorite...)
I am sacrificing my body for the greater good...bringing a new life into the world! I don't think it gets much better than that! (This pic is from the night we told our families that we were expecting. The onesie says "Future Disc Golfer") OR Karate pro, soccer player, swimmer, gymnast, rugby player, boxer...you name it...this baby is playing it already!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
2009 is gonna be a great year to be 28! (A funny fact...I am 28 weeks pregnant on my 28th birthday!)
4 comments:
Happy 28th year!Love you, Dad
Dud you´re old!!! :)
Happy 28th! I was thinking of you yesterday. Hope this year brings even better memories!
That was suppose to say dude, not dud!
Happy Belated Birthday Momma Bear! Hope you had a good one. Sorry for being so bad at keeping in touch. =(
Please tell steve i said hi. I am planning on seeing you guys and madison this summer. Until then, keep up the good work w/the blog! (i wish all my friends had blogs so i can peek in from time to time to see how they're doing) =)
Post a Comment