
this is the stroller of my dreams.
i think it is so cool that i can have a red stroller if i want one!
erica gave us this chair for christmas...and bought the minnie from disneyland...a special request from me, only she is WAY cuter than i could have imagined. isn't this chair so cute! this little girl is gonna be chillin' in style! 
2 comments:
Love the red. It's so vibrant and if she's going to be anything like her mother...it totally fits.
I'll have to show you the stroller of my dreams if they still make it. It's blue and brown...doesn't sound that pretty, but oh so cute! I love blue & brown together. :)
I love the red!! When my daughter Natalie was born I did her nursery in Red & White with mostly red & white polka dots.
You look so cute preggers wish we were at work to see you growing daily.
See you at the shower I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment