June 17, 2009

9 Weeks

Madi had her 2 month check-up today, which included a couple of pokes...she is a CHAMP this girl! Here are the results of todays visit. 9 weeks 14 pounds - that's the 95th percentile folks! 25 inches

(I realize that a lot of her pictures are taken in her carseat...would you wake her up? I think not people!)

She slept most of the day and other than a few cranky moments, she seems to be doing just fine. Nothing a sparkly bandaid and a little extra snuggle time won't cure! We are so happy that she is so healthy! I swear, every morning she has gained a pound and a new roll...I love it so much! She has started to talk a lot. We have so many fun conversations throughout the day. It's so fun to watch her change and grow from day to day, even though I wish I could freeze time just for a little while. Her smiles are just as cute as they can be and when she laughs...ahh, it doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

95th%! You go girl! Love the bandaid. . . someday she'll appreciate the sparkly bandaid. I personally prefer ice cream after a traumatizing doctor appointment, i'll have to mention that to Madi next time I see her.