what a great weekend we had. saturday morning steven let me sleep until 11am! wow, it was so great to catch up on some zzzz's. we relaxed all day and went in for a reflexology appointment later in the afternoon. good pain.
today, we woke up and went for a walk, we had steven's parent's over for brunch, i got to work on a blanket for a friend, i got a nice nap and we went to my parent's for dinner. it was a great 1st mother's day.
my sweet sweet husband bought me a gift (a beautiful diamond pendent). it is for me to enjoy...until madi becomes a mother, then we will pass it along to her. so glad i have tons of years to wear it myself before i have to share :)
look at this girl. she is so beautiful! i am so lucky to be her mommy! i know it is still new, but i love being a mom. i have wanted to be a mother for as long as i can remember, and i am just the happiest i have ever been right now. this little girl makes me so happy, i am the luckiest woman alive to be her mommy. this experience is very humbling...something i can't explain, but things change once you have a child. it is a true gift!
to my mom. i love you so much. you are beautiful...and you look DANG good holding your grandaughter! we are so lucky to have you in our lives!!
3 comments:
I am the lucky one! Madison Jane is truly a great addition to our family. Love you Mom
I couldn't be happier for you, I'm so glad your first mother's day was a great one!! Madi is beautiful - I look forward to watching her grow.
If I haven't said this already, I think of it every time I see you holding our daughter... You are a beautiful mother and a wonderful wife. There was never a doubt in my mind how this transition from wife to mother would be easy for you. It still seems pretty sublime and unreal, but very exciting. I am stoked to share these precious moments together as a new family.
Love you babe! and Happy 1st Mother's day again.
Post a Comment