We took Madi out on her 1st walk in the stroller today. SLEPT THE WHOLE TIME! Mom, dad and the weens enjoyed the perfect weather as the lil'stinker snoozed away!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, is that the Chicco travel system (I can't believe I'm asking this, what a difference a couple months makes!)? That is the one Andrew and I like the best so far- if it is, i'd love your feedback when Madi's more mobile! I can't believe how little she looks in the stroller, one day she'll be in the big girl part. It was great to see you yesterday, you look fantastic!
1 comment:
Hey, is that the Chicco travel system (I can't believe I'm asking this, what a difference a couple months makes!)? That is the one Andrew and I like the best so far- if it is, i'd love your feedback when Madi's more mobile! I can't believe how little she looks in the stroller, one day she'll be in the big girl part. It was great to see you yesterday, you look fantastic!
Post a Comment