May 3, 2009

Our 1st Date

My mom came over to tend Madi today so Steven and I could go out on a date and walk the street fair. It was nice to get out of the house for a couple of hours with just Steven. (And of course we got a quiver and a funnel cake...duh!) We will continue to have dates often...to preserve our sanity and our marriage! We are so lucky to have so many people fighting over her time...(we will never be short a baby sitter that's for sure!) My dad coached at a polo tournament today...and he bought Madi a present! Quite appropriate! Thanks dad!! I will make sure to get a picture of you with her in that t-shirt!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow. Good for you guys! I think our first date out wasn't until the girls were seven months old. Love the quivers (mango!) by the way!!!

Ashley said...

I love it!! Good work Greg. Your walk looks so nice. It rained all day yesterday here in Utah so I am super jealous.

Nathan, Tiffany, Caitlyn, Chloe and Camryn Daniels said...

Too cute!!