I finished reading Twilight today. To be honest, I have been very skeptical. I have heard so much about this series and decided I had to test the hype for myself. It took me no time at all to get through it. Start to finish in 3 nights in bed and an hour in the yard this afternoon. And...drum roll please...I thought this book was great. A SUPER easy read (like 7th grade easy), very entertaining, obviously...I read it and couldn't put it down. I'm off to Barnes & Noble tomorrow to buy the second book, and I hope it's as good as I am hoping it's gonna be! Edward, you're a cool guy. However, I am not sure you are "Hilary boyfriend" worthy. It takes a lot for someone to be added to that list, I won't just take anyone. Don't get me wrong, you are hot! I'm just not quite ready to commit.
Tonight the finale of Top Chef was on...I won't post anything about who won, incase you haven't seen it, other than I am SOOOOO happy with the judges choice. I can continue to be a huge fan of the show...and didn't have to throw anything at the tv when they announced the winner..YAY!
Thank goodness for Netflix. It will be my best friend until new seasons of my favorite shows start up again!
2 comments:
I have read all three of the books and loved them. I could not put them down. I can't wait for the last one to come out in August. I hope you enjoy them.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not saying who won, I have a date with TIVO tonight!!!!
Post a Comment