Steven, my mom and I went to the Fair tonight. As usual, it was awesome. I couldn't bring myself to eat any of the wierd fried food. Oreos should be crispy and fresh. I'm very picky about my oreos. The thought of it being warm and coated in mushy fried batter...just didn't seem all that appetizing. We did see at least 5 people eating the fried burgers. GROSS. And we didn't see anyone eating the krispy kreme chicken sandwich. Ruins the krispy kreme...ruins the chicken. Instead we feasted on cheese bread, mini donuts, beef jerkey, a cinnamon sugar elephant ear (apparently here it's called indian fry bread...well, i'm not from CA people so it's called an elephant ear), chicken kabobs, bbq'd corn, Orange Julius and kettle corn. What a great night of fine dining.
Baby Roy
MORE ROYS!!!! (Yes, I call all cows Roy.)
Big Billy
Baby Billy

1 comment:
JEALOUS!! i love the fair. still haven't been here in Cali, but i used to wait for the UT state fair all year. fun fun!
Post a Comment