June 18, 2008

Gusto Trattoria

Ok, last nights dinner had a twist didn't it ladies!! CRAZY what a small world it truly is. Anyways, cheers to another awesome night with excellent food, movie/tv chat, pharmacy browsing, a book exchange, a happy waitress and a heavenly dessert!

Jen, THANK YOU for the candy treats, you are so thoughtful!! I already ate 4!!!
Kristen, THANK YOU for your little tid bit of advice. It was much appreciated!!
Kelly, THANK YOU for catching an embarrassing/funny moment in CVS on camera. There will be more of those to come, I promise!!

You girls are hilarious, made my week!! Until next time!!

1 comment:

Cappyfam said...

Anytime! I have so much fun with you guys! I need a copy of the purple MOO-MOO pic! You are hilarious... Hey maybe that's where they got your name... HILARY-ous (I'm sure that's an old joke)! I am SO looking forward to our BBQ at the beach too! i hope the boys will have as much fun as we will!!!! I have a feeling that the will... they all seem pretty easy going. See you at our girl dinner!!!!