June 9, 2008
i am a critic
in movies or on tv i am a critic when:
WHEN actors have their hair parted different ways in what's supposed to be the same scene (meet the parents)
WHEN editing sucks and nail polish is there one minute and not the next (the hills on MTV)
or WHEN lip gloss gets worn off in a movie scene and then miraculously is reapplied...where is my lip gloss fairy? (no show in particular, besides almost everything. this one just really bugs me.) i guess it is most things cosmetic. hair all of the sudden is curlier than it was 2 seconds ago...so annoying. let the lip gloss just fade already!
WHEN cooking shows put something in the oven at 5:00 (and you can see the clock as they put it in) and it is supposed to cook for 20 minutes...yet they pull it out at 5:04 and it's done and golden brown or whatever...maybe they should not use ovens that have clocks on them...now there's a thought.
WHEN i know who is being kicked off top chef because while doing their commentary i can tell they have been crying (especially when dale went home...i called it in the first 5 minutes. this one is a little different though...poor guy just couldn't keep it in. i don't blame him one bit. lisa should have been gone weeks ago.)
the list goes on and on. truly, it's a curse. i can't stand it. i notice something in almost every movie i watch. i'm trying to work on it.
i should be a movie/tv editor. i think i could help them out a lot. at least i wouldn't be so bothered. isn't someone supposed to be doing that job? pick me, pick me!
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You, my friend, are hilarious. Has anyone ever told you about obsessive compulsive disorder?
I agree about the Top Chef thing by the way- poor little Dale, even though he did have a temper. And I can't stand Lisa and her ugly new hair do. Yuck! I was really upset about Antonia. . .I wanted her to win. Enough with my soapbox, I'm sorry you're neurotic!
HA! You are very perceptive. I don't think I have EVER noticed anything like that. WOW! I am going to have to pay closer attention to keep up with you!
Oh by the way- I am now watching reruns of Top Chef and the reunion show! LOVE IT! Has the new season started?
Post a Comment