June 19, 2008
I've been recruited!!
I had lunch today with Mary, an old friend/college teammate of mine. It had been almost 6 YEARS since I had seen her. We had such a fun time catching up over yummy food!! Crazy how time flies and how much happens in 6 years. I found out the hidden agenda behind Mary inviting me to lunch today...she wanted a swim buddy. And of course, after a little squirming on my end, I accepted!! I am once again, very excited to get back in the pool.
I swam this past spring, but in spirts. I was really good to start and then...well you know. It was hard to go around my work schedule...especially because I didn't want to have to stay late at work on the days I swam. Well, now...I have no excuses.
Nope, none.
So, Mary, cheers to hanging out at our old stomping grounds & summer speedo tans! Thanks for the pressure. It will be a blast!! I'm looking forward to our daily noon time dates!!
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're awesome! Have you started yet? I bet you'll feel GREAT after getting in that routine again. Good luck!
Post a Comment