March 7, 2010

madi?

grammy? my mom sent this to me the other night. i almost peed my pants. really. i was crying i was laughing so hard. madi is 2 months old here. haha! not, NOT a flattering angle for the poor chubber child :) i just love it!! thanks, mom, for this beautiful photo of my madi girl. she will really appreciate it in 20 years!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Probably the funniest thing I've seen...ever! ha ha

The Thomas Kidlets said...

this is the only picture of her that i have seen where i say...oh no, kind of scary. she will hate us later for this one!

Unknown said...

HAHA! No worries Madi Pati, I just got a picture from my parents 3 days ago when I was 4 months old. OH my...........I was a chunk! Bigger than you. I will sympathize for you when your mom shows these pictures to everyone when your my age.

Love Ya,
Your Awesome Uncle

sadie said...

yah, and not only will she had that you have this picture, but that you blogged it for us all to see. :) but we'll forever be grateful for the giggle.