February 29, 2008

Definitely, Maybe...HECK YES!

I can't believe you smoked, and drank...and was such a slut.
But I love you.
I went on a movie date with my mom last night. This movie was really cute. The girl in it, Abigail Breslin is so cute. I still love her in Little Miss Sunshine!
NOW...I am waiting for Steven to take me to...
They showed what seemed like a 45 minute preview last night...and now I want to see it even more! I'm ready when you are Steven, just tell me when! (This will count as 1 of the 2 that you owe me!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if i take you on opening weekend? will that count as 4 movies?

darryl. said...

don't do it steve. it got bad reviews. and there's no nudity. =)

sorry i haven't checked the thomas kidlets blog for awhile. i've been working 60hr weeks since i started. =(

i definitely want to watch definitely, maybe. cecile said maybe though. or maybe we'll just wait till it comes out on rental. yea. i'll definitely rent it. =)

i miss u guys. =\

oh and can you believe the word verification on the comment thing is "dyipm"? wat a coincidence.

ok. i still miss you guys. hope all is well. =)

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness I want to see the other Boleyn girl really badly!

I almost bought the book but I didn't want to ruin the movie :) Ha. Lazy huh.

sadie said...

i want to see Definatly maybe so badly. it's on my list.