Julia & Ava!!
My mom and I made some chicken noodle soup and
fudge squares for Kelly and her family. We made a quick delivery during
the Super Bowl, b/c we don't give a darn about football...
and we'd rather be holding sweet new babies!
My mom holding Julia...she was OUT like a rock!!
Julia had a stuffy nose...her little snore was adorable.
Kelly and I have been friends since our freshman year of high school...water polo, yahoo!Kelly, I just love ya!! (And seriously, you look amazing...you know I would tell you otherwise!!)
Here is Ava. She was wide eyed and so alert...BEAUTIFUL!!
Here is Ava. She was wide eyed and so alert...BEAUTIFUL!!Kelly, your girls are as precious as can be. I will be making frequent visits after work!!
HAPPY 1 WEEK BIRTHDAY URENA BABIES!!
1 comment:
hey, i sent you some photos, and then realized your address i have in my photo account is your hilaryhorman@ email address. i don't know if you check that one still. let me know and i'll send it to your other one if i need too.
Post a Comment