
Seriously, whoever invented these things...is a fricken' genius. Tonight the Nordy's salesman who rung us up was hilarious. We bought a pig for Erica, a frog for my mom and a pair of pink sandals for me (they didn't have any cows...) Crocs rock and you aren't cool unless you have a jibbit!!
For those of you that have no clue what I am talking about and need further explanation, they are the little things that go in the holes of the Croc sandals...we just learned what they were called tonight.
For those of you that have no clue what I am talking about and need further explanation, they are the little things that go in the holes of the Croc sandals...we just learned what they were called tonight.
2 comments:
I saw the lady that invented them on Oprah a long time ago. She was messing around with her kids (crafts etc.) and they started decorating their crocs. One thing led to another and here we are! I think they sold the rights, but still run the company. It's the simplest thing and they are millionaires. Pretty cool!
GEEZ, smart woman!! Let's come up with something...quick pull out your crafts Jen, let's play!!
Post a Comment