The Good Ol' Days
I have been on a major picture thing lately, (my family is so over the camera!!) I went through a bunch of pictures with my mom a few weeks ago...Oh, the memories. Here is a cousin picture. Left to right: Jessie, Erica, Rachel, Hilary & Sadie. Every time we went to Salt Lake for a visit, we went to the Clissold's and played dress up. Rachel was always the teacher and Jessie's name was always Jo. LOVE IT! I think what I love most about this picture is Erica in pink socks and heels! Erica, you are classic :) Much love to the Clissold kids. (If you click on the picture it should blow up larger...)
3 comments:
the great thing is while other girls dressed up as queens or fancy princesses, we were always pioneers. gaurenteed we probably walked around the block in those getups. rach still has that fun imagination.
sade
This photo is HILARIOUS...i love it..it is in front of our house on Morning Star...I love it! Diane
We walked around the block several times!! It was great! I can't wait until our kids get to dress up and play school, oregon trail (will out kids even know about that??,) and house...Oh, now I want to dig through my mom's closet and try on all of her old clothes we used to dress up in!!
Post a Comment