After Lilu had fun in the flowers.
Mom's fat knee before surgery (results to be posted after the bandage and wrap come off)

Picture before surgery (see all the tears and feathery parts...)
After the dr. worked his magic with his fancy tools. (We got the surgery on video too...that is pretty crazy to watch.) No more feathers...all cleaned up!!

The baby after the dogs were done with her. Poor baby.

My mom's bathroom bucket after the shaving gel exploded.

4 comments:
my yard is in such need of help. wish you were here.
Hi Hilary...I am happy I saved your link; how are you? I miss all you guys but I don't miss the stress!! Yard work is my current "free" activity but hey i am getting a great tan. xoxo...Lorraine
AAAH! That's a Scary Movie dolly!!!!
Haha! The scary movie doll used to have a flannel nightgown that my great grandma made to match my night gown. (We pulled it off before we gave her to the dogs.)
Post a Comment