Apollo, The Thomas' dog, came for a sleep over while his parent's went out to celebrate their anniversary. He was so cute and playful! And yes, he had a few swimming lessons. He is an excellent swimmer and even managed to pull his scrony little body out of the pool in the deep end...such great upper body strength :) After his swimming lesson, he ran aound the yard like a puppy on crack, it was hilarious. He had the 4 other dogs chasing him for a good 15 minutes straight...then they all pooped out and Apollo went home.
We went to the SUPER FUN AND EVENTFUL Padres/Rockies game...we stayed until 10:20, it wasn't over...listened to the radio on the way home, it wasn't over...watched it on tv in bed, it still wasn't over. 1am turned off the tv, it STILL wasn't over. Rockies won.
The fam.

I finished Erica's kitty blankie for her birthday!! If I loved cats as much as her, I'd keep it for myself :)
I love the fancy cat material I found for her, it's so fun!

It is so warm & cozy..just the way Erica likes 'em!
I can't believe we are almost through April...GEEZ. Where does the time go, seriously?
6 comments:
Love the cat quilt. Where did you get the fabric?
look at you you little seamstress you! looks beautiful!!
Wow. You are really good at making blankets. Seriously. I am more and more impressed.
"Dog on crack". That was funny!
I love the blanket! It looks so cozy!
Love the quilt! It looks so cozy!
whoops...I didn't mean to do that. It has been a while since I have done this blogging thing.
Post a Comment