April 5, 2008

Munchkin's Birthday!!

Today we celebrated our niece's 1st birthday...and it was a FANTASTIC party :)

In the jumper with her daddy.

I think Steven had more fun than Elena :)

He also had a lot of fun with the bubble machine!

Ahh, my little munchkin. I LOVE being an aunt.

The boys decided to go for a little swim. Unvoluntarily that is.

We bought this lion for Elena for Christmas but decided to wait until her birthday to give it to her. It was a huge hit! She is up and walking around like crazy ...just days from her completely taking over the entire house!!
We love you Elena!! Happy Birthday :)
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEN TOO!! (Jen, I don't have any pictures of you playing with toys or eating cake or playing in a bouncer or ANYTHING. So, a shout out will have to do for now. I hope you had a great day!!)

1 comment:

Cappyfam said...

What an adorable little niece you have! Sadly, I don't have any recent pictures of me playing with toys or eating cake or playing in a bouncer either. Well, I guess that will be my goal for this year- to play more, eat more cake, and rent a "bouncer" (the toy kind). Thanks for the Birthday wishes! See you soon! - Jen