OCLD - Like OCD, but involving Laundry (specifically towel folding)A Date with the DMV - floating head, say cheese, muscle woman and not so sexy sunglass hair (dude, we are 4 hot women!)
Delicious Iced Beverages
Cheers to new jobs!
Intelligent and VERY immature conversations, we like the best of both worlds
Girl fights
Jungle Jacuzzi's and mosquito families
Raw meats (no...not men)
Soup please!
Jockey Shorts and a big mess...I don't know why...but I REALLY want to know who it was!!!!
Secret crushes on not so hot actors :)
My soul feels so cleansed..and full of gossip! Thanks ladies for another fabulous evening out. It was a blast, as always!
2 comments:
LOVE IT! Thank YOU, I really enjoyed myself. I think it's so interesting we're all in the same place in life, and that we've got so much in common!
You forgot to add pinapple rice dropping- white rice and soup stomach'd- making a scene- not done talking after 2 hours so we have to continue outside the place- kind of night! Loved it ladies, cheers to next month's "meeting"!
YEAH! Girl dates rule! I have so much fun with you guys (ladies). It's true. It's soul cleansing, silly, girl-time! Can't wait til this month's dining extravaganza... I wonder what you'll make me eat this time : )
Post a Comment