April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, ERICA!!

To my sister on her birthday!

Even I can remember the days when no one understood you but me. I fed you chocolate pudding and translated everything you said. (Maybe that's why I'm so bossy!!)

kid sister, kid sister, wherever I go she goes. kid sister, kid sister...kid sister and me!!


princess leah and princess buttercup taking a nap.

Starring contests, concauctions and secret telling. It all happened at this table over a can of strawberry crush.

Oh, we are so cute.
Thanks for the friendship, the love and all the memories!! I love you!!

BF or FA...who is who?? I can't remember!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love Mom & Dad from the Great North Wet. See you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much--all the pics are soo cute! Love you!!!

~FA (at least that's what i think i am??)

Anonymous said...

You are adorable. . ..the starring contest picture is my favorite. What's with that skirt? It reminds me of a skirt that a little girls would refuse to take off, even when taking a bath! LOVE it!