March 5, 2009

welcome to madi's room

mom, this post is for you! and you were right...it is making me happy :)
after several hundred hours of work and several hundred swear words, madison's room is almost finished! enjoy the tour!
whole room view. we are still waiting for our glider chair to come in...it will go in the corner of the room where the swing is.
crib...there's no room for a baby in there! good thing she will be in our room for a couple of months. but decorating the crib was super fun!
pillows galore! my mother is crazy i tell you! (do you like the pink monster? she is one of my favorites!)
some friends for madi. check out that homemade mobile complete with a giraffe, a roy (cow), a pig and an elephant!
i know...blank wall. imagine a yellow shelf...the same yellow as the closet doors and window sill.
the flower garden. thanks to everyone for your creativity and hard work at the shower! thanks to you the garden is complete and i couldn't be more proud!
mom, pat yourself on the back!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her room! I especially love the changing table :)

Ashley said...

Thank you for always leaving sweet comments. They honestly make my day!! How are you feeling anyway?

I love Madi's room. It's adorable and so original! Glider chairs are the best things EVER. Start enjoying it the second you get it!!

Anonymous said...

Dad says April 14th and Mom says, I'm not telling and Madi says... it will be a surprise!

Anonymous said...

mommy doesn't really know yet, that's why she hasn't said. all she knows is that at this moment, this baby girl is knocking...wait let's call it pounding, on the door to get out.

Kelly said...

Tonight there was a huge full moon and thought, "not yet Madi, no yet!!!" (not that the full moon thing is true or not but when we were talking about it at your shower).

34 weeks! Yay!!! Hope you are getting some rest.

Lorraine said...

Hilary the room looks so cute I love the crib and the flowers were such a cute idea!!! I saw the moon the other night and thought of you but it's to soon yet. I say April 25th it's supposed to be a new moon that day!!!

Hope you're feeling great...enjoy this quiet time while you can! :)