March 31, 2009
Usually protein is good for you...
Unless it's in your urine. Pregnancy and Protein in the urine equals a bad combo. Mix that with border-line high blood pressure, and you have got a mild case of pre-eclampsia. Today I had my 37 week appointment. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the diagnosis, in fact she didn't actually say I had it...just said it could progress. I have no other symptoms and Madi is as active as ever. So, until further notice, we are all good!!
The doctors are funny and can't believe how active she is and how low her head is. They realize I am not kidding when I say she is trying to escape! It's funny to see their reactions when they realize that she has dropped so far already. Her heart beat is strong...they all call her a very happy baby. That makes me a very happy mama!
So, now we just continue to play the waiting game!!
Posted by
The Thomas Kidlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah you scared me! As soon as I saw the word protein I knew what you were going to say.
21 days to go! (Although it sounds like she is definitly going to be making an early appearance!)
(ps. I fell asleep at 645 tonight and woke up at 10 and now can't get back to sleep and was thinking about you. Thanks for posting an update!)
Post a Comment