Of the unemployed.
Yep, that's right. Along with several of my co-workers (now former co-workers)...I AM AT HOME TODAY! And...tomorrow, and Friday and so on...
So, I'm off to take a nap, watch Oprah and make a delicious dinner.
Cheers to me and all the sinking ships out there.
I am very happy :)
Just so you know, I REALLY am very relieved about being laid off...seriously. It is a HUGE relief to be honest!!!!!! Weird, I know. But I am SO happy now.
8 comments:
WHAT??????????????????????????
Well, I guess if you are happy, than I am happy. Have fun up north! When you come back you maybe you and I can go somewhere and enjoy the outdoors!
Oh, and the hills. Booo. They just "happened" to get a new "ball gown" within an hour that just happened to fit her, AND get her hair done? I don't think so. That one guy was C-R-E-E-P-Y!
I am sorry to hear about your job. I work for the school district and could be on the cutting block. I find out next month.
Really...So now what? What did you do?
no job! what a joy!! think of all you can get done.
p.s. i love the addition of the baby pics on your blog. what cute kids you guys were. i'm a little worried about your future kids- they'll have no hair.
Oh no!! I say that you pack your bags and come visit us in Italy!
Pick me!!! I'll go next!!!! :0) I totally understand your relief and subsequent happiness about leaving "you know where". Let's celebrate! You deserve all of the wishes in your heart and I hope you find a better job that helps to make those wishes come true! - Jen
Hahahahahahaha....Jon Lovits....
hahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment