Ok. I have decided that the following people should start blogs.Erika R. (I want to hear about the wedding plans)
Heather F. (I need a baby Hailey update)
Sharon T. (I want to see pics of the house and doggies)
Dalia V. (I miss you! I want to hear it all!)
Mary E. (I haven't talked to you in about...FOREVER!)
Melissa H. (We haven't seen eachother in a looooong time!)
Heather F. (I need a baby Hailey update)
Sharon T. (I want to see pics of the house and doggies)
Dalia V. (I miss you! I want to hear it all!)
Mary E. (I haven't talked to you in about...FOREVER!)
Melissa H. (We haven't seen eachother in a looooong time!)
Veronica S. (I need a baby Baron update)
Lauren S. (I miss you and Danimal!!)
Do it…or don't…whatever you like. But you should!!
1 comment:
Hi Hilary! How are you? Things are well over here. Not too much going on over here as far as wedding plans go. We have a place and a date: April 11th, 2009. I have been dress shopping which is so much fun!! Teaching has been great. I absolutely love what I do. Unfortunately, with all the budget cuts, I may not have a job next year. I find out for sure in May, but I feel ok bc there is still a huge need for science teachers. I know I'll have a job it'll be whether or not I'm at the same school. Craig is doing well and is helping with wedding plans. That's about it from here. Are you free during the week?? We should go to dinner or something. Craig and I are usually free every night except Thursday. Let me know. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment