Big flakes, little flakes, mushy flakes and hail!
This was the road home from the airport on Friday afternoon. It just kept coming down and sticking. No snow at the house...but I got plenty of pictures from the passenger seat of the beast :) 
The trees were gorgeous and completely covered in white. After waking up at 4am, sitting on a plane with a bunch of sick people, and visiting 3 Home Depot's, 1 Lowes, BurgerVille, Beaverton Bakery and Bed Bath and Beyond, this was a lovely site. (Dad, almost as fun as the auto part store.)Who knew it was spring?
I'd say I am spoiled with beautiful weather, but I pay the price to live in San Diego, so I deserve the sunshine and 77 degree weather in March :)
3 comments:
Are you back home yet?
Home on Thursday night...late probably.
I'm glad you're enjoying a little "time off." Looks like it's FREEZING in Oregon, I hope you packed something other than flip-flops. See you when you get back!
Post a Comment