
The new playlist...let me explain. Steven and I used to listen to music in his dorm room, when Napster was legal. We would make looooong playlists and just lay there and sing to eachother (well, he would sing and I would fake it!) So, the new playlist has just a few of our old favorites. Several of them I couldn't find on playlist.com, but we have them on cd. Every few years we pull out our cd's from 1999 and remember how much we loved those songs. Iz, Over the Rainbow, we decided years before we got married that it would be the song we would walk down the aisle to at our wedding...AND WE DID. Our great family friend played a beautiful acoustic version...it was one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. (I can say that because I can watch it on video over and over!!)
Well Steven. Cheers to hundreds more 18th's! I love you bunches :) Hugs and Smooches
3 comments:
Your the best baby.... love you too and happy 18th with many, many, many, many, many more to come!
Happy 102nd! Your song list made me remember that one Blessed Union of Souls song, but I cannot remember the title, light something. Good songs, good songs.
That is so cool! You two are so cute together.
Post a Comment