Happy Birthday to the little ween man, he is a solid retrieving dude. Love his intensity and no fear of the Big Dogs! New toys, treats, lots a love, what a B-day. I can remember when two little girls fit in my hand and forearm and they don't need Jenny Craig. I love those two more today than back then, never would have known that those fews years ago, how true it is! Dad
2 comments:
Aww I remember when we could fit you in the palm of our hands. Now you need to visit Jenny Craig... Happy Birthday Mr Ween!
Happy Birthday to the little ween man, he is a solid retrieving dude. Love his intensity and no fear of the Big Dogs! New toys, treats, lots a love, what a B-day. I can remember when two little girls fit in my hand and forearm and they don't need Jenny Craig. I love those two more today than back then, never would have known that those fews years ago, how true it is! Dad
Post a Comment