I don't really care for the judges, especially Padma. I just LOVE all the drama!
I can't wait!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, so I read your blog a couple of weeks ago about "good friends" and I think you should have it published!! You are amazing. . . .anyhow, one of the things I remembered from it was that people check your blog- which I do often, you know I'm obsessed!- and don't leave a comment, and I never even noticed that there were comments to leave!! How rude of me. Each time I read your blog I think to myself, I need to spend more time with Hilary, you and I are so simialr in so many ways. I LOVE TOP CHEF. I've been waiting for it to start! I'm not really loving anyone yet, but I guess it's only been one episode. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday. . . .hope your vacation was GREAT!
1 comment:
Okay, so I read your blog a couple of weeks ago about "good friends" and I think you should have it published!! You are amazing. . . .anyhow, one of the things I remembered from it was that people check your blog- which I do often, you know I'm obsessed!- and don't leave a comment, and I never even noticed that there were comments to leave!! How rude of me.
Each time I read your blog I think to myself, I need to spend more time with Hilary, you and I are so simialr in so many ways. I LOVE TOP CHEF. I've been waiting for it to start! I'm not really loving anyone yet, but I guess it's only been one episode. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday. . . .hope your vacation was GREAT!
Post a Comment