
Here is a picture to show you how straight he hung the lights! He did an excellent job, don't you think?!
The dogs were bored and tired. They have such a rough life.
Since the Christmas decorating project is almost done, I had time to start my next project. I am making a blanket for my niece, Elena. Last night I had time to iron, cut the material and lay it out on the table. I love the material I found and have a lot left over...I might be selfish and save it for myself! I wanted to make her a blanket that was a little more grown up. She has so many "baby" blankets I thought it would be fun to make her something a little different. I found pink camouflage flannel material that I will use for the back. I am very excited about this one! My sister-in-law's favorite color is purple, at least it used to be! So, I thought I'd throw some in there for her, since she is the one that will have to look at it for the next few years.
I am happy that what I thought was going to be not such a great December has taken a turn for the better. I'm looking forward to what the rest of 2007 has in store for us!
The dogs were bored and tired. They have such a rough life.
Since the Christmas decorating project is almost done, I had time to start my next project. I am making a blanket for my niece, Elena. Last night I had time to iron, cut the material and lay it out on the table. I love the material I found and have a lot left over...I might be selfish and save it for myself! I wanted to make her a blanket that was a little more grown up. She has so many "baby" blankets I thought it would be fun to make her something a little different. I found pink camouflage flannel material that I will use for the back. I am very excited about this one! My sister-in-law's favorite color is purple, at least it used to be! So, I thought I'd throw some in there for her, since she is the one that will have to look at it for the next few years.
I am happy that what I thought was going to be not such a great December has taken a turn for the better. I'm looking forward to what the rest of 2007 has in store for us! Happy Birthday Grandma Janet! Hope your day is GREAT!

3 comments:
blankets are always such nice gifts. i love homemade gifts. that fabric with the flowers is great, and i love the camo idea for the back. what a homemaker you are.
Oh and tell steven he did a splendid job on the lights. We've owned this house 4 and a bit years, and NEVER have we done outside lights. i'm impressed with your ambition.
Wow! I am very impressed!! Good job Hilary! I wish I knew how to make things. Homemade things are so much more nicer.
Post a Comment