December 31, 2007

2008 Goals

So, here we are. The last day in 2007. I am not a huge New Year's fan...I have a hard time staying up past 11pm, so the big ball dropping thing is not high on my list of favorites. I have decided to write down my list of goals for 2008. It's after 11pm but I think that's because we went to a late movie and I was forced to stay awake!
  • Finish the book I started during Christmas vacation. I only read on vacation so finishing this book on non vacation time is a true goal for me. I surely hope I finish it before February.
  • No sugar during the month of January. I figure if I start the year off healthy I will have better habits for the duration of the year. I apologize if I am a huge "b" word during the month of January. I love pie and cookies and anything baked...so consider yourself warned. Oh...this month of January thing...doesn't count on my birthday...angel food cake with orange icing...can't pass that up, it only comes once a year.
  • Work out 3 times a week...seriously, we have a little gym in our garage. I have no excuse to be a lazy bum.
  • Ride my bike every weekend. This isn't a part of the workout goal, just something Steven and I should do together.
  • Continue to train the weens...Bella needs some more socialization, poor girl. She is so moody, we are going to work on this big time.
  • Re-Organize the bills. I pay all the bills, but since we moved into the house I haven't re-organized my system. This is something I must do in January or I will never do it. I'm actually looking forward to this one because it will save me a lot of time.
  • Convince Erica to start a blog so I can see her fun pictures of her babies, Lilu and Sumo!
  • Finish Elena's blanket. I didn't have time to finish it before Christmas...her birthday is in April so that should be plenty of time.
  • Help Erica plan an amazing July wedding! I can't wait!! I am already super excited about it.
  • My previously posted 2008 goal of enjoying life and letting go. I had to add it so I am constantly reminded of how chill and relaxed I will be in 2008 :)
  • No sugar during January. This gets posted twice because I am serious about it.

Happy 2008 everyone!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

These sound like great goals! Do you have an elliptical? I can't remember. If you do, may I come over and work out with you (after Feb of course).

Hope you guys have a great 2008!

jec said...

way to go on the goals. i am yet to make many of mine. i have one so far that i am telling people and it is to beat guitar hero 3 on expert! haha

Whitney Jane said...

You are so great! I also can't wait to meet you. Hopefully that will be sooner then later. Those are great goals. I have sooo many it would fill up an entire page (that is includign scrolling down)! Let me know how the whole no sugar thing goes. I am what some would call an addict. Horrible, huh. Best of Luck with all of them.

Anonymous said...

Well you wanted me to respond and i agree with all these goals.. the book thing, good. the bills thing, very good. being chill and relaxed, very good. the sugar thing, ballsie. being more kind to your husband, priceless. hehe