December 19, 2007

"Find Release From Your Cares And Have A Good Time"

I am not one of those people that actually takes my fortune seriously. I have seen the Unwrapped episode on how fortune cookies are made. However, I ate a fortune cookie for breakfast this morning while sipping my hot chocolate at work and I really like the message. "Find release from your cares and have a good time." This is my life right now, seriously. Ironically, this is something I have been thinking about the past couple of weeks. I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I do make New Year's Goals.

My 2008 goal is to relax and go with the flow. I used to be VERY go with the flowish...but, then I grew up I guess. I know I am not the only one that feels this way, please tell me I am not :)

So, there it is. It's out on the table now. Please help un-tangle me if I get all knotted up.

No comments: