December 6, 2007

Where have all the socks gone?

I used to think that my socks went missing because I lived with Erica. But I haven't lived with Erica in almost 3 years and I have no socks!! Then I thought maybe it was because we had to use the shared laundry room at our apartment. My latest thought was that I would sometimes do my laundry at my mom's house...where Erica would also do her laundry...sorry Erica!! I know that Steven isn't stealing them because a lot of my socks are pink, purple polka dotted or fuzzy...and he has no socks either! I have come to the conclusion that either my washing machine eats them and doesn't spit them out or one day we are going to discover a HUGE stash of buried socks in the yard. Either way, this is really bothering me!

2 comments:

sadie said...

seriously, i'm with you. there must be a sock underworld, where all the naughty socks go. that would explain a lot.

sadie said...

two more things,
i love the poochie sweaters.
and my prayers are with your parents. keep us posted.