December 6, 2007

Thursday Afternoon

What a great afternoon I am having today. I was out of the office for a couple of hours playing delivery girl, love that! After my checklist was complete I went to Coffee Bean for my favorite treat, Blueberry Pomegranate Ice Blended, yes, with whip cream :) As I was walking in, there was a pathway of pink flower petals that had fallen off the plant growing up the porch...gorgeous I tell you. If I had my camera I would have been all over that scene.

As I was sipping my delicious treat driving back to work it started to sprinkle. I pulled up to stop at a red light and this cute old man and woman were holding hands, smiling and laughing as they enjoyed their walk in the light rain. I got chills (not from my cold beverage.) They were ADORABLE!

After seeing these 2 beautiful things, it made it ok to go back to the office for a few more hours. Obviously, I am not working. Reporting this was much more important. It is still making me smile!

No comments: