We don't have to go to work for 12 days!! Today was our last day of work until 2008, yay for us! Our friends Lisa, Godfrey and Darryl came down and met us for dinner at Kings Fish House, oh yea. After a delicious meal and GREAT company we went back to our house so Lisa could meet the weens. She is SOOOO allergic to dogs but she didn't care. She popped an allergy pill and played with them, it was so cute! I wish I had a picture!!
Darryl recently moved to Chicago to be with his girlfriend Cecil...we miss him! It was so great to see him!! We plan on going to visit him at the end of March, I am already excited about it!! We haven't seen Godfrey and Lisa in a while (since our wedding since we've seen Lisa.) It was fun to all be together, it's a rare occasion but always such a fun one! I love it when the boys get to hang out, it brings back so many memories. Darryl found my fabric cutter and was fascinated! :) I love you guys!!
Darryl recently moved to Chicago to be with his girlfriend Cecil...we miss him! It was so great to see him!! We plan on going to visit him at the end of March, I am already excited about it!! We haven't seen Godfrey and Lisa in a while (since our wedding since we've seen Lisa.) It was fun to all be together, it's a rare occasion but always such a fun one! I love it when the boys get to hang out, it brings back so many memories. Darryl found my fabric cutter and was fascinated! :) I love you guys!!
Steven, Darryl & Godfrey
We ate great food and laughed hard! It wore us all out...especially the weens. What a perfect start to our Christmas vacation!! Look at my cute sleeping babies, all 3 of them!!
1 comment:
oh, that sweet soft "baron vaughn stamer" blanket. i knew i should have taken the leftover strips. =) j/k. thanks for having us over. even though i almost got arrested for a DUI by the whole carlsbad police force... =)
Post a Comment