December 10, 2007

O Christmas tree, O Naked Christmas tree!

We bought our tree on Friday night, at Target of course! This is the 2nd year in a row we have bought the 1st tree we looked at, good eye Steven! It soaked over night and we put it up on Saturday afternoon. It is a naked tree! I lost a box of Christmas stuff...it has all my cute red ornaments in it and the star for the top! Poor naked tree! We didn't decorate the bottom couple of feet, we didn't want to tempt the weenies. I bought some ribbon yesterday afternoon, hoping to give this tree a little more spirit with a few bows!

The "Merry Christmas" hanging is my new favorite. It's metal and looks perfect on the wall above the mantle. It kind of floats there on the wall. (Yes, the little stockings are for Bella and Bentley.)

This red star is the same thing we gave as our wedding favors. I have clear, red and green for the tree...I know you can't see them in the naked tree picture above. I just think they are so fun and non-traditional for a tree! Love them!

1 comment:

sadie said...

i have my stars from your wedding too. they are beautiful on the tree, and they remind me of you guys.
p.s. to answer your question, i like fruit pie, apple, peach, strawberry rhubarb. mmmmm